Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

What a great first time

Sail Date: October 09, 2006

I had never been on a cruise before; I had thought they were too expensive; then I saw the ad in the Orange County Register for and checked out their prices; that was my first break.

The Cruise I booked through your service was probably one of the best vacations I have ever experienced. The people on the ship were very friendly and helpful, the food was fantastic (I had desert every night) and the attention was incredible. It seemed that someone was there to take care of my every need.

The only thing I didn't like was the crowd that gathered before dinner, the area where the crowd gathered was small and not well organized, making the wait uncomfortable. I realized later on that I could arrive at dinner about ten minutes after the official start time and get immediately seated and eat. This made life on the ship almost perfect.

The only thing that prevents me from going again immediately is a lack of vacation time.

I can't wait to book through you guys again.

Thanks!

Pros: The constant attention, friendly attitude and great food

Cons: the lack of organization at dinner

Catalina Island, California
I loved Catalina. I had not visited the island and I was amazed at the clarity of the water.
Don't Miss: Don't pass up the opportunity to have lunch at the Inn at Mount Ada
Ensenada, Mexico
Ensenada was a great deal better than i expected. It was very nice and I loved the strolling musicians.
Catalina Island, California