Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A Good Time!

Sail Date: June 12, 2006

We were on the Paradise. For such a large ship, I was impressed with how clean it was and the level of service. Our stateroom was kept impeccably clean and the stewarts were polite and helpful. Any problems we had, which were few, was dealt with quickly and effeciently. I took my teenage girls and this was their first cruise. They had a blast! The teen camp kept them busy so that I could have some time to myself. I was impressed with the food service. They worked very hard to make sure you liked your meal and of course there was more than enough choices. My kids became addicted to the soft serve ice cream and had withdrawals once we left the cruise. In my opinion this was a perfect cruise to start with, then you'll know if you can handle a longer one.

Pros: Soft serve ice cream

Cons: Trying to get an elevator.

Catalina Island, California