A nice getaway

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2009
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The ship was amazing. It took me a long time to explore it all and figure out where everything is. Very luxurious.

The food was the best. It was very fancy if you ate in the dining room. Also, if you liked something in particular (lobster), the waiter would just keep it coming.

Excellent entertainment. There were nightly shows that were awesome.

The staff was almost too eager to serve. The moment we got there they were practically shoving drinks down our throat. Also, the people who do your rooms re-do them every time you get up and go somewhere. The dining room staff were also very friendly and eager to get you anything you want.

The quality was top notch. The ship was clean and comfortable. It was luxurious.

The stateroom was much nicer than I expected. It even had free toothpaste, razors, and antacid in the bathroom. The shower had very good pressure, and would get hot right away.
There is no beach to speak of, but the shopping is cheap cheap cheap. My wife loved it.
Don't Miss: We did the city shopping tour, and got to shop and visit a winery and taste the wines. It was pretty fun.
If your into beach going, this port isn't for you. It was very rocky, and not much of a beach. Basically, when you get off of the ship there is a strip of land that you can walk on and shop. It is a total tourist trap.
Don't Miss: I think it would have been fun to do the glass bottom boat tour.

Pros: The staff was amazing. Every time I left my cabin, I would come back to a made bed, mints on the bed, and towels folded like some kind of animal. The waiters were friendly and fast, and the food was amazing.

Cons: The weather was cloudy most of the time.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!