Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A happy Thanksgiving, indeed!

Sail Date: November 24, 2008

The ship was large enough that we didn't feel "trapped." It was very clean, and we really enjoyed the lounges and shows. The staff was so friendly, and we really enjoyed meeting so many different people from all over the country. It really seemed like everyone was having a great time!

Pros: Very considerate, attentive staff. Plenty to do, as well as plenty of places to sit and read or people-watch. Fabulous food! Room was nicer than I expected- plenty of room for the two of us.

Cons: The vent in the bathroom was pretty noisy, and our tv had picture problems... but that's all!

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Our waiter was wonderful, and the food was soooo yummy! More choices than I expected, too!
Decor was a little dated, but so what? We were upgraded to the Empress Level, which was a great location. Looking back, I wish we would've gone for the ocean-view... just so I could have an idea what time it was when I woke up in the mornings without having to turn on a light to look for my watch.
Friendly without seeming fake.
Song and Dance shows were very well done and energetic. Comedians weren't that funny. Captain's Cocktail hour was very classy- great band!
Ensenada, Mexico
We wanted to see La Boufadora, but had no interest in the shopping district we had to go through first. The shop-workers are just doing their jobs, but they can come off aggressive and pushy. I wish we could have bypassed the shopping area.
Don't Miss: La Boufadora