Not a good cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 05, 2008
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I was awakened 2x(with my do not disturb sign on the door) and each time nothing was done about it. The waiter at dinner was obnoxious. The crew seemed clueless. And to top it off at a Friends of Bill W meeting crew members refused to leave the room, while smoking and drinking liquor. All this on a four day cruise. This was my 12th cruise 3 or 4 of them on Carnival. It will be a long time before I utilize their service again!

Poor

OK if you want to Drink
Don't Miss: None
Waste of time
Don't Miss: None

Pros: food

Cons: service

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.