Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Paridize

Sail Date: March 24, 2008

It was a bad experience for our first cruise. They mixed up on a numerous of things from the time we booked to the end of our cruise. My stateroom were mixed up. I requested for a 6:30pm dinner because I just got my gallbladder removed and I told them that I must not eat after 7:00pm. They gave me 8:30. FUrthermore, I had purchased the insurance with Carnival yet they still charged me for the medications. Additionally, we requested for them to charge all the expenses from one credit card, but Carnival charged both of my credit cards AFTER we had fixed it with them TWICE. We were informed that someone from Carnival will call us, but it has been two and a half weeks, yet we haven't received a single call from them.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.