Cruise needs improvement.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 03, 2008
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I will never use Carnival again. It was acceptable only because we took our grandkids and they liked it. There is no regard for the handicap once you are aboard. I would have paid for better accomadation had I been told they were available. Does Carnival really expect a senior and or handicap person to climb up to a high bunk? Rather than deal with the problem the Pursers desk kept sending me to different staff that did the same. Lots of stress that could easily be avoided instead of pushing for sales.

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: Berthing Facilities

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.