Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Maiden Cruise

Sail Date: November 12, 2007

Over all I was pleased, I would never take an excursion planned by the people on board again. The dining room staff was SUPERB a great dining experience, but charging for drinks in the Casino? Have you ever been to Vegas?

Pros: The amount and quality of the offered on board activities

Cons: over charging and "stretching the truth" for off boat excursions, no main lights in my cabin for the last 24 hours

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

You can feel the space in the center of the bed, no main cabin lights for the last 24 hours, it was cleaned very well every day.
Great food, presented well, tasted great, the waiter staff was 2nd to none.
They exceed expectations here
Catalina Island, California
Rent a bike, there are plenty of easy miles to ride and some not so easy ones, you can see a lot that way and they have a lot of bikes that appear to be well taken care of.
Don't Miss: See the Bell Tower on the hill, photo shot of our boat in the backround
Ensenada, Mexico