A fabulous cruise experience!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 29, 2007
My friend and I recently stayed on the "Paradise" cruise ship, and we both agree that it was a fabulous overall experience that we would definitely do again. The food and entertainment were excellent. The service and accomodations were excellent as well. I would recommend this cruise to anyone -- friends, couples, families...young and old!

The food was fantastic! There was a variety of options to choose from for every meal. The poolside bar & grill had excellent burgers and potato salad. My favorite was the dining experience. The menu changed every night, and the service was great.

The entertainment and activites on board were fabulous. There were many options to choose from at many different times. The comedy shows and vegas-style shows were my favorite.

All the staff on board were very friendly and accomodating. I have no complaints.

The layout of the ship was a little confusing. Perhaps a more detailed map of the ship should be provided to each cabin/stateroom.

The size of the room was satisfactory. The condition of the stateroom was very clean and well-presented, although some of the furnishings, etc. were a little outdated. The amenities were satisfactory as well; although it would have been nice to have a second electrical outlet. My friend and I had a difficult time getting ready in the morning with only one outlet to plug our hair appliances, etc. into.
The shops and restaurants were very lovely. Avalon (of Catalina) is a small city with not much to do. However, because it was raining, my friend and I didn't get a chance to explore any of the recreational activites, such as hiking or snorkeling.
Don't Miss: Not sure???
The shopping downtown was a lot of fun. For lunch, I recommend eating at Pappas & Beer. It's a safe and enjoyable place to eat.
Don't Miss: Make sure you visit the famous blow hole of Ensendada, one of three like it in the entire world!

Pros: The food options were excellent! The service was fantastic! All deckhands, stewards, and servers were very freindly and cooperative. There wasn't anything that room service was unable to do in order to accomodate my roommate and I. This made our trip such a pleasure.

Cons: The way the ship was organized was confusing at times. I suppose a more detailed map of the ship could have been provided. I can't tell you how many times my friend and I got turned around. No matter... we still had an awesome time!

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!