You Get What You Pay For

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 24, 2006
Ship: Carnival Paradise
That it was old and the furnishings and paint and design needed to be updated.

Everything tasted like it had just been thawed out. Nothing seemed fresh.

The reason the activities were bad is because you didn't win anything. They had a vey difficult trivia game in the bar which was fun. The gentleman who won got a plastic piece of crap ship trophy....My 17 year-old son won the ping pong championship by beating 16 players and got "nothing". Yes nothing! I mean how about a t-shirt? Maybe a complimentary smoothie or $10 gift shop credit? I mean anything! I just thought it was cheap. My 12-year old won the scavenger hunt for his group and the prize was a 10cent ball that broke in five minutes.

Have these people ever worked a cruise before? They did not know the answers to anything! I seriously think this is "training" trip.

Pros: casino

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.