Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

You Get What You Pay For

Sail Date: November 24, 2006

That it was old and the furnishings and paint and design needed to be updated.

Pros: casino

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

Everything tasted like it had just been thawed out. Nothing seemed fresh.
Have these people ever worked a cruise before? They did not know the answers to anything! I seriously think this is "training" trip.
The reason the activities were bad is because you didn't win anything. They had a vey difficult trivia game in the bar which was fun. The gentleman who won got a plastic piece of crap ship trophy....My 17 year-old son won the ping pong championship by beating 16 players and got "nothing". Yes nothing! I mean how about a t-shirt? Maybe a complimentary smoothie or $10 gift shop credit? I mean anything! I just thought it was cheap. My 12-year old won the scavenger hunt for his group and the prize was a 10cent ball that broke in five minutes.