Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

not a good cruse

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

I had high expectations for this cruise because my grandparents and also 4 other married couples around my age all recommended going on one. My wife and I were very disappointed with the quality of food, not the quantity but the quality. The first night on the cruise we sat at a table with 2 other couples, all of us were talking about going and getting pizza to fill us up because none of us liked the food. If pizza is the best you have to offer, then you know that there is a problem. I would compare the food on this cruise to an embassy suites buffet line, not good in my opinion. When we got back most of our friends said the same thing about Carnival, and the ones that went on other cruise lines liked the food better.
I was also disappointed with the lack of movies or big screen to watch them on, and also a lack of good satelite tv to watch in our room when the ship was boring. Looping that stupid dog movie about those dogs in the antartica, yeah that was stupid, how many people on the "fun" cruise line do you really think want to see that movie? Not Many! Anyway, I would've also liked more activities and entertainment around the pool area, the hairy man's chest activity was fun.

Pros: good service

Cons: the food, lack of tv and movies

I like our window, and also being on the back of the boat, very cool.
Ensenada, Mexico
the port is retardid, nothing is worth seeing. All of the cruise option packages for the port cost twice as much as the ones on at the port, you should just contract with the people at the port to make cheaper trips.
Don't Miss: nothing