Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Bermuda

I Can't wait to go on my next cruise!

Sail Date: September 27, 2011

I will be writing a full review on this ship and my trip to Bermuda on cruise critic in a few days. Overall the Miracle was excellent in all aspects. The decor on the ship is beautiful. I love the winding staircases throughout. It is spacious and laid out well. I can not wait to travel on this ship again. I loved this class of ship. We also walked around full the whole cruise. The food was very good and the services went above and beyond.

Pros: The ship was beautiful and the service was superb!!

Cons: No internet service unless you purchased through the ship.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Service was great, we loved "G", he remembered our names, what we liked etc.... he was cheerful always with a smile on his face.
7a partially obstructed balcony, great view. Terrific bedding. LOved it!
Service was excellent, everyone was cheerful and helpful. Our stateroom steward was Somchit and he was excellent. Everyone we met and saw on a daily basis remembered our names.
Always something to do. The shows were great, the comedians were funny. We were never bored. Always knew what was going on and where & when. The funtimes was there every evening with the next days activities.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Beautiful, not enough time to do and see everything we wanted in 3 days! The beaches are beyond beautiful! The people are great! Wish I could live there in paradise.
Don't Miss: Elbow beach is a don't miss for beaches, definitely my favorite beach ever! For shopping, Hamilton is great, good selection of stores