Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Bermuda

Fun, Sun, Relax and Pamper -

Sail Date: April 16, 2009

The ship was clean, friendly staff. I was most impressed with the food. This was my 3rd Carnival Criuse and the food on this one impressed me beyond belief. The foood exceeded my expectations. Frankie gets 4 Stars - the ships Matra Di. Amazing food.
I would recommend this ship. It is a sister ship to the Legend but I found this ship to be better.

Pros: Being Pampered, leaving from NYC

Cons: The weather -

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Newport, Rhode Island
The port was beautiful. The weather was not. It rained and was very foggy. The shops were fun
King's Wharf, Bermuda
The beaches are the place to be for me.