1st Cruise but not the last

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Cabin number: 2275

Traveled as: Couple

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Review summary

Overall, it was a great experience. It’s been 3 days and I am still waiting for my land legs. That been said I do recommend doing a 4 day cruise for the first timers. Was nervous about the sea sickness but thank god had no issues. Lionel jewelry activity will get you pumped up to buy something from Nassu (we purchased diamond earrings). Eat and drink back at the ship no point in wasting money on stops unless you find something you have to try :)

Embarkation

Ship experiences

From Gary to Gusto everyone was great!!! Jaylan had witty and relevant jokes each time but the other comedian kept repeating same jokes with a few new ones.

Shout out to Jackie, Yudi, and Gusti we’re awesome! I memorized their name especially Jackie who we kept running into as she worked in dinning and Lodi buffet.

Wayn was great and always asked us if we needed anything. Only issue was our neighbors were loud and kept slamming throughout day and night.

Ship tip

Do not over eat and drink!

Disembarkation