The magical Magic

Carnival Magic Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Magic

6 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 08, 2020

Ship: Carnival Magic

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 7205

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

We were the last ship to go out before the virus stopped it all. It was so nice being out at sea and not worrying about what was going on at home. We had all our kids with us, so we had no worries. The crew were outstanding! I loved all the cleaning stations! Safest place we could have been was on that ship! So many memories made!

Embarkation

Never been faster! Even with the port taking temps, we were on before noon!

Ship experiences

I wasn't making it, serving it, or cleaning up after it, so food was wonderful! I love the pizza delivery for only $5! Seafood shack crab legs were definitely worth the extra money!

Second time in this ship and I still hasn't been too all the areas! Deck 5 hot tubs were great, especially in the morning! No one around!

Stage show singers not my favorite of carnival. They had a lot to live up to as the Victory they were outstanding! The main male dancer however was incredible!

My 17 year old loved the teen club! He even won magic prom King! Lol

Best as usual! Loved Julio our room steward. He was kind and attentive, even with what was going on around the world and how worried he was about his own family. And of course, the casino bar staff!!! Loved them all! As I would walk up to the bar they would all yell "diet dew"!

Always love the inside obstructed view!

Ports of call

Amber Cove (Puerto Plata), Dominican Republic

Iguana mama is where the adventure is!! Second time using them and can't wait until we can go back! Did the eat drink and be merry tour and wow, we did all three!

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida

Disembarkation

We were in no hurry to get back into the crazy world of Corona virus, so we stayed in as long as they would let us. Walked right off

Traveler Photos