Carnival Magic Cruise Review

Sail Date: May 21, 2017
Ship: Carnival Magic
Just got off the Magic. Great Carnival cruise, as always. I was concerned by reading the negative reviews prior to going but we had no issues that are worth complaining about. These are my comments, not complaints as I enjoyed this cruise and would definitely do same again. I would suggest that the drink system in the buffet be better. Most times they were out of ice. I did notice a sewage smell that others complained about but only in hallways and wasn't horrible. I would not book cabin 6421 again only because the balcony was directly over the hot tub and line for Guy's BBQ so had no privacy but the hot tub closed early enough that the noise was not an issue. Food and staff good as other Carnival cruises I have taken. We enjoy the dining room on every cruise and this was the same. It did seem that there was less staff but they were friendly and work very hard. We tip at dinner every night and they really appreciate the extra cash. I should stop reading negative reviews because I have never had a bad Carnival cruise. Next one is June 2018 on Sunshine - can't wait!