Carnival Magic Cruise Review

Sail Date: September 24, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic
We sailed the Magic 18th-25th...had a great time! Before I get started, looking for the people who partied with us at Roatan at Fat Tuesdays!!!Now my review...The cruise director, "Dr E" is hilariously entertaining and was probably one of my favorite parts of the cruise. Our room steward, Charlie, was awesome and attentive. Our waiter, Nathaniel in SL dining room was great as well, always ready to help and offer suggestions.
My only complaint is the food situation mid afternoon. they close everything down except pizza, deli, and guys burgers. Everyone is coming back from excursions and is starving which of course makes for very long wait times. my only suggestion would be to have more food areas open throughout the day...otherwise we had a great time! Love the casino bar and Deck 5 portside, we really met some great people!