Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our Best Cruise!!!

Sail Date: November 29, 2015

The Magic ship is definitely our favorite so far! The crew was so energetic! I just loved the Good Morning/Evening song... Well I said good morning, I said a good morning, good morning good morning, I said a good morning! Stayed in my head for days! Loved it! We got a balcony room, amazing! Would definitely recommend! That view from waking up every morning, awesome! We mainly had breakfast in our room, so worth getting a balcony! We did the Casino and my husband won $2300! We went to the Comedy club, we danced at the dance club during the night, went to the entertainment shows which were great! The dancers are amazing! The restaurant food was delicious and the rest of the places on the ship! Great time laying out by the pools! The staff was awesome! Now, when we stopped in Cozumel, we did the Lighthouse beach safari excursion which was awesome & lovely. Would definitely recommend... In Belize, we did the Xunantunich  Mayan Ruins which was very interesting... The bus ride a little long, but still had a fun time. We climbed up all the way to the top of the Ruins! Felt a little scary! In Roatan we did the Carambola Gardens and Island tour which was lovely. Mahogany Bay port is my favorite, love it! Beautiful view & no one really bothers you at the beach. The beach is kinda secluded, big plus! I just love how they designed that port! You have the shops on one side, than you go over the bridge to the beach. We would actually move to Roatan, that's how much we love it! We really enjoyed our time on this cruise :)

Cruise Photos