Not what I expected...

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Magic
One of Carnival newer ships. Very clean ship very large kind of confusing to get around the ship at times but it's not overwhelming. The food is HORRIBLE! The entertainment is lacking on this ship. I want to assume the reason the entertainment was lacking was because it was a holiday crise but most of the time especially on sea days the only activities were trivia and scavenger hunts. A lot of times people were just sitting around with nothing to do and I even heard several groups of pepole saying Carnival is no longer fun and they will consider using another cruse line. The ship was packed kids roaming around alone most of the times but everyone tried their best to overlook this considering it was a Thanksgiving cruise but it's annoying getting bumped into or getting lemonade spilled on you on a regular basis. Back to the food the meats were tough and tasteless and the choices of other food was very limited therefore most of the time I had to settle for pizza or a burger. Even in \"your time\" dining we still had to wait including one night we had a 45 minute wait. The staff is not all that friendly on this ship because a couple of times a spoke to a few housekeeping staff and they walked by like I was not there. I think this ship is hyped up to be more than what it is and I left feeling like I was expecting more.

Limited choices. Tough tasteless meats. Be perpared to eat a lot of burgers and pizza.

The ship is very large and somewhat confusing at times but overall it is a beautiful ship but I do not believe Carnival is using all of its potential..

Pros: Clean ship

Cons: The food/lack of fun

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!