Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Cruising in my own back yard!

Sail Date: August 16, 2015

I admit I am a cruise snob! When my family decided to go on a cruise I was a little disappointed that they picked Carnival.  I thought it would be full of kids, noisy, bad food and everything else bad.  I was wrong!!!  It was just the opposite. The whole experience was wonderful. My favorite part was each night when we met the rest of the family in the dining room.  The food was excellent and the wait staff made the meal perfect.  I would not hesitate to cruise on Carnival again.  The only thing I would improve would be the entertainment.  This vacation was perfect and so easy since we were able to cruise out of Galveston.

I loved being able to order our breakfast the night before. We used room service several times which was so nice.