My 2nd Cruise

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 26, 2012
Ship: Carnival Magic
The ship was very nice. The sailing was smooth and relaxing.

For the most part\, I didn't eat anything I didn't enjoy .. except something I thought was guacamole but turned out to be some devil spice from hell. The food was under hot lamps for a long time and was dried out\, if you didn't get it while it was fresh from the cooks

What shows I got to see were really good. The Lido DJs were awesome!

The waitstaff (dining room and bartenders) were rude and unhelpful. Often time\, we felt ignored. The room attendants are the only staff personnel keeping this from getting an awful rating.

For the size and as many people were on board\, I was able to find everything I needed\,very quickly.

The staterooms were always clean and the housekeeping staff was above and beyond helpful and friendly. The rooms were the highlight as that's were we would go for quiet relaxation time.

Pros: The room was clean and the balcony view was relaxing

Cons: The serving staff/bartenders were horrible

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!