Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My 2nd Cruise

Sail Date: August 26, 2012

The ship was very nice. The sailing was smooth and relaxing.

Pros: The room was clean and the balcony view was relaxing

Cons: The serving staff/bartenders were horrible

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!

For the size and as many people were on board\, I was able to find everything I needed\,very quickly.
For the most part\, I didn't eat anything I didn't enjoy .. except something I thought was guacamole but turned out to be some devil spice from hell. The food was under hot lamps for a long time and was dried out\, if you didn't get it while it was fresh from the cooks
The staterooms were always clean and the housekeeping staff was above and beyond helpful and friendly. The rooms were the highlight as that's were we would go for quiet relaxation time.
The waitstaff (dining room and bartenders) were rude and unhelpful. Often time\, we felt ignored. The room attendants are the only staff personnel keeping this from getting an awful rating.
What shows I got to see were really good. The Lido DJs were awesome!