Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Just got back and want to do it again!!

Sail Date: July 05, 2008

I think the ship was beautiful. I just think that there is nothing like cruising. The way you are treated, they make you feel like royalty. It is such a memorable experience for my whole family. We are already planning an extended family cruise for next year. Carnival is the best.

Pros: I love the way Carvinal is so organized. There is something for everyone to do. No matter what the age. There is food for all likes. The emplyees cater to you, whatever your need is.

Cons: Since I have cruised with Carnival before, I am comparing to my previous cruises with Carnival. This is not a complaint, more of something that is missed. I remember after dinner every night, the waiters and ass. waiters doing elaborate dancing and there used to be themed nights.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I have been to Jamaica before. I really don't like this island. The people are just way to aggessive. Not much has changed since I last visited 20 yrs. ago on my first Carnival cruise. I really think this stop should be taken off the itinerary. Especially after stopping in beautiful Grand Cayman. There is really no comparison.
Don't Miss: Nothing
We went on an excursion to Adventure Zip line and rock climbing. We loved it. The people could not have been nicer. The place was beautiful.
Don't Miss: The adventure zipline was great.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We went to Boatswain Turtle park. We just loved it. We really didn't want to leave!
Don't Miss: The Trutle park was geat. I would highly reccomend it .