Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

relaxing vacation

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

The boat had over 600 kids on for a Christmas cruise but we hardly saw them. The boat was full but it didn't seem like it. Our dining room wait staff was good. It was the waiter that we had during breakfast & lunch that I didn't care for as he was very slow\, unpersonable & didn't get the order correct. I asked our room steward to replace a light bulb in our room\, and I had to tell him twice. I then noticed that there were lights out through out the entire dining room & also on the deck that you could walk all the way around on. It was exceptionally dark while walking laps late at night. Lines did get long for trying to leave the boat when using tenders as well as coming back because they only had 1 lane to leave the ship & 1 lane to get back on.

Pros: spa\, food portion size

Cons: room steward\, other waiter in dining area\, there were alot of light bulbs out in dining room & on walking deck.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Shows are ok.
Everyone for the most part was friendly. I did not deal with anyone going above & beyond.
Plenty of room for clothes & storing. Bedding comfortable.
good portion size\, not large helpings. Food was delicious.
The decor was pretty. The ship was clean.