Fantastic like always

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Legend
The ship was immaculate. My experiences with Carnival have always been exceptionally positive. The various programs were well planned and executed. The quality of these cruises is reflected in the behavior of the ships guests. People were happy, and that's a good sign.

Staffing always exceptional. And I"m planning another cruise out of Tampa next month (April).

I can't imagine what the problem is; wheels on my brand new luggage were broken. Happened last cruse a few months back (for the first time), and again on this cruise. I won't put in a claim this time like I did last time, but maybe it can be acknowledged.

Well maintained, and the cabin stewards are always accommodating and friendly.

Pros: I have nothing but 'good' vibes with the cruise, and all staff that I interacted with.

Cons: Can't imagine what the problem is, someone broke two of the wheels on my new suitcase. Last cruise all the wheels were damaged.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!