Overall a wonderful cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 04, 2012
Ship: Carnival Legend
Our recent cruise on the Carnival Legend (my sister and I), Our first time on this ship. The ship was beautiful, with all the history on each area. I did not particular care for the added dining choice, the steakhouse. It seems as if the steakhouse took away from the excellent choices and food from the main dining room. However, oour stateroom were great, with added storage space. I would like to see shower doors instead of the shower curtains. The curtains retains water.

Pros: I enjoyed the ruins and Rain Forest of Belize\,

Cons: I dit not like being at sea two days. I will look for more days at ports.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!