Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Time!

Sail Date: October 21, 2012

We were first time cruisers. We had a good time other than the rough waters when I got sick. The crew and staff were amazing and friendly. There was stuff to do most of the time. Our state room was awesome and quiet. I would go again!

Pros: We liked the super time the best where we were able to sit down and enjoy being served.

Cons: All the picture people wanting to get you to take the pics.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

I was worried about the size and was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't \"huge\"\, but it was fine for what we needed it for. It was clean....i loved the towels every night and how they turned down the bed and made it every morning. We were on the Empress deck and it was the best. Right in the middle....nice and quiet....loved it!
Wait staff at the dinners were amazing and really friendly. Really everyone went out of their way to assist you in anything you needed. The cleaning staff did an amazing job.
The comedy shows hands down was the best part of the entertainment. I would like to have seen more of a variety of shows...more broadway style.