The Crew is Great

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 07, 2012
Ship: Carnival Legend
Having sailed Carnival before, I have come to expect a wonderful, helpful and fun crew. Unfortunately, the quality of food was poor compared to other Carnival cruises, plus there was not as much entertainment as the others.

This was my biggest issue. The food was by far inferior to any cruise I've taken. They did have variety, but the quality was not there.

Didn't have the high class shows I have enjoyed on other cruises, plus there were not a lot of activities.

As always, Carnival's crew is the best.

The ship was a little ragged and in need of an update. Plus I like a larger ship. With this 'medium' size ship, you do feel rough seas and if you get seasick, beware.

OK. A little smaller than usual. We always get the balcony off the back of ship. Love it.

Pros: The Crew

Cons: The Food

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.