Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Crew is Great

Sail Date: October 07, 2012

Having sailed Carnival before, I have come to expect a wonderful, helpful and fun crew. Unfortunately, the quality of food was poor compared to other Carnival cruises, plus there was not as much entertainment as the others.

Pros: The Crew

Cons: The Food

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.

The ship was a little ragged and in need of an update. Plus I like a larger ship. With this 'medium' size ship, you do feel rough seas and if you get seasick, beware.
This was my biggest issue. The food was by far inferior to any cruise I've taken. They did have variety, but the quality was not there.
OK. A little smaller than usual. We always get the balcony off the back of ship. Love it.
As always, Carnival's crew is the best.
Didn't have the high class shows I have enjoyed on other cruises, plus there were not a lot of activities.