What a great time

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 15, 2012
Ship: Carnival Legend
The Legend was a very nice cruise ship. Staff was very frendly and all the schedules were nicely planned out. Getting everyone prepared for their excursions is always tough but they had everyone where they needed to be at the right time. Although my personal taste for the artwork wasn't very high, the boat offered several different fun options for everyone onboard. My only true complaint was the fact that a few times it was hard to find a good spot in the pools due to there size. Besides that I would recommend this ship for everyone.

Several nights they danced and the staff was great!

Great job with organization and information

For my twin sister and I, they sang to us and helped us celebrate our 30th birthday which was so nice that they acturally cared to make our day feel special.

Decor wasn't my favorite and amount of space in pools weren't great either, but the ship was awesome.

I thought the room accomadated what was needed plus some. The shower had great water pressure which is big for me with longer hair.

Pros: Fun fun and more fun

Cons: More pool space

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!