Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing Ship with Amazing Staff

Sail Date: September 02, 2012

The ship is great. It was very easy to get around on. The previous cruise I took, you had to change decks in order to get from the front to the back of the ship. This one was straight shots!

The staff is what made this cruise special. They truly made me feel like family.

Pros: The staff

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

The food overall was good. The food on the lido deck buffets were rather bland. However\, the food in the main dining room was very good. The steakhouse was worth every single penny and I would absolutely do that again. It was more food then I could eat.
Very good size room. I felt very comfortable here.

The one problem we did have was not being able to hear the announcemence in the room. The only announcemence that came into the room was from the Captain. We missed the returning cruiser party because we could not hear the announcement. All of them should be funnelled into the rooms.
If I could have rated this higher\, I would have. Every single staff member that I came into contact with made me feel like I was part of their family. The staff by far made this my best cruise ever.
This was the most disappointing part of the cruise. The pool table was so badly out of level that we couldn't play even though we had to pay extra for it. The other major disappointment was the laser tag. $15 per person is too much to pay for laser tag on a cruise ship. I believe it should be included in the cost or for a nominal fee like $5.

The activities were very similar to the other cruise that I have been on. I would love to see some new activities and entertainment on the ship. On the positive side\, every single comedian that I have seen you ship has been EXCELLENT!