Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Complete Bliss!

Sail Date: August 26, 2012

The ship was very clean and nicely designed. I would have liked to see more restaurants and healthy food choices; however, the foods that were available were delicious.

Pros: The crew was simply amazing. You could literally see the joy in the faces of almost every crewmember

Cons: That we did not get to see Belize\, the only stop I had not been previously. Also\, needed more vegetarian choices for dinners...

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

The pools were small\, overcrowded. All the public areas were very clean and nicely laid out otherwise.
As I only eat fish\, I was a bit disappointed in the variety of selections of fish\, etc. There should be more options for vegetarians\, etc.
The staterooms were great! Plenty of room to store belongings and still have room to move around freely\, very clean and quite.
The staff were simply amazing! I'll miss some of them\, as the joy they expressed was untouchable.