An average cruise at best

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Legend
This is my third cruise this calendar year, and by far, the least enjoyable of all.
I did not find the food in the main Dining Room to be of the quality I have come to expect from other cruise lines. No imagination at all. Additionally, the informal eating area, cafeteria, did not provide any effort to change or add different ethnic groups to their daily servings.

Comments above; however\, I would like to add the specialty restaurant\, La Fleece Steakhouse was outstanding. I was traveling with a party of 10 and we ate there twice.

I would have to clarify and say the props were absolutely some of the best that I have seen\, but the performers were not up to the quality I have seen on other ships. It seemed that no one had a voice to perform their role. No broadway stars in this one.

Never saw any of the senior staff at all. Captain was totally invisible.

Pros: La Fleece Steak House

Cons: Overall the food was subpar

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.