Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean

Great Vacation

Sail Date: April 08, 2012

Loved the adults only section on the boat, had a pool and lounge area for adults only, great bar staff coming around. spent 2 days at sea and spent most of the time in the adults only section sun bathing. My husband is an early riser so he would get up and put towels out around 8 am to "claim" lounges-- sad but you need to do it if you wanna get a lounge in the back area.

Pros: loved all the stops it made, great weather, beautiful Islands, loved the adults only section

Cons: crowded, need to claim sun bathing chair early in the morning, weird set up in lounges- make you clear the lounge in between shows

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

I actually like the set dining times, you get to bond with the waitstaff and have the same seat. It was just my husband and I and we had a private table to our selves. I dont think I would have liked it if we had been put with another family. The food was good, had a different selection every night.
no kids for us!! but the ship was crawling with them, yay for the adults only section!!
everything was really clean and i liked the set up, deck 2 and 3 you can walk all the way across, i remeber one ship the theater was like in the middle so you had to walk up and around-- but not this ship, was set up nice. Decor was a little funky as one of the comedians said "what was the designer smoking when they decorated this room" haha very interesting but i find most ships are kinda over the top and funky
typical room. We had a balcony about mid-ship deck 7. always clean and of course came back from dinner every night to a towel animal :)
this rating is for one particular bartender/waitstaff, he went out of his way each time he saw us to chat and see how we were and if we needed anything. overall though everyone was friendly and helpful. The assisnant cruise director was kind of over the top, but arent they all? haha
hrmmm okay so the dance shows I found to all be cheeseeyyyyy sorry not my thing, but they had comedy almost every night and it was great! They had Happy Cole on for two nights and my husband and I were rolling.... BUT one super annoying thing is that they hosted the comedy in the smallest lounge, so after one show they would clear you out and make you get on a line to get back in?? it makes sense because not everyone could fit in so there were people waiting to see the second show that couldnt get into the first... but why not just host it in a bigger space?