Disappointed cruiser

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 01, 2012
As a very frequent cruiser (this was my 4th cruise in 15 months) I would say this was such a disappointing experience that I will actually be writing to Carnival to explain my experience and offer some suggestions to them that I think are very relevant and should probably be implemented. If you haven't cruised a lot or this is your first cruise, you would probably be okay on this ship. The food is ample if you like the typical pizza, burgers, hot dogs, pancakes, sausage kind of diet, but not if you are a vegan or otherwise healthy eater.

So many carbs!! More vegetable dishes and fresh fruit would be great.

Alexandra in the Truffles dining room was always very welcoming, and had a smile on her face, always.

Rusting balcony, dark public rooms, cramped bathrooms, not enough accessible toilets for the disabled, cleanup of dirty dishes was slow.

If you choose 8234, be forewarned that you will be awakened every morning around 4am and 5am by a constant noise from the galley located above.

Pros: ports of call, extended balcony in stateroom

Cons: location of cabin, not enough deck chairs on fully booked ship, the food

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.