Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Time

Sail Date: June 19, 2011

It was a great time. It wa very organized and all staff were very helpful. There were a lot of activities to do. It was maintianed well and rooms were clean everyday.

Pros: All of the activities that you can do

Cons: Price of the drinks

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Food was good and available at all times.
Quality was great
I thought the staff was great. They were very helpful and nice. I would like too mention that our waiter was awesome. We set at table 352 in truffles. His name was John. I thought he went above and beyond his duties. he was always pleasant and very efficient. I would also like to mention that Samson also did an outstanding job as well.
It was all very organized and we always got instructions for things going on to make everything very easy to get to.