Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Terrible Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2009

I went single on this trip. I should be treated with respect. But I'm on this cruise right now and the dining people are so rude to me. I am very, very upset. They won't assign a table if you're single. I got up to get a drink and asked him to leave my food for a second, and it was gone when I got back. Today there wasn't room for me to eat. I never expected to be treated this way because I'm alone. They don't know the circumstances.

Pros: Shore Excursions

Cons: They treat single people like dirt, especially in the dining room. Because you're single they don't assign you a table. Also, when he got up he told the waiter he would be right back, please leave his food, it was gone when he got back. He only got up to get a drink.

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.

If you're single don't go on this cruise because they treat you rudely. You are not assigned a table and have to go find one. They act like you are second class if you are alone.
Rude in the dining room