Terrible Cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Legend
I went single on this trip. I should be treated with respect. But I'm on this cruise right now and the dining people are so rude to me. I am very, very upset. They won't assign a table if you're single. I got up to get a drink and asked him to leave my food for a second, and it was gone when I got back. Today there wasn't room for me to eat. I never expected to be treated this way because I'm alone. They don't know the circumstances.

If you're single don't go on this cruise because they treat you rudely. You are not assigned a table and have to go find one. They act like you are second class if you are alone.

Rude in the dining room

Pros: Shore Excursions

Cons: They treat single people like dirt, especially in the dining room. Because you're single they don't assign you a table. Also, when he got up he told the waiter he would be right back, please leave his food, it was gone when he got back. He only got up to get a drink.

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.