Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

" a great, relaxing cruise."

Sail Date: February 17, 2008

Recently on the Legend and it was wonderful. The Ship was very clean and the staff always working hard to make sure that the guest just relax and have a wonderful time. I would like to see a bit more luxury in the staterooms...we had a balcony and I thought the colors were rather blah in relationship with the rest of the ship, which was done with great elegance and confort. The entertainment on the ship was also very well done and enjoyable for all ages.

Pros: "the staff was just great, friendly, super stars!"

Cons: I had difficulty with all the walking, which is not your problem.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

On the aft deck pool region the routing about the outside of the pool needed to be redone, but overall I would rate it as excellent.
Excellent choice of food, however living in the South I feel that your chefs need some real lessons on cooking "southern fried chicken and gravy and biscuits."
DECO IN STATEROOMS NEED SOME TRUE UPDATING IN RELATIONSHIP WITH THE REST OF THE SHIP....MORE AWESOME COLORS.