Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a wonderful time!

Sail Date: September 19, 2011

Loved the staff! Food was good and seemed of good quality. Lines to embark and debark seemed to be managed well. This was my daughter's first cruise and this was a wonderful introduction to cruising for her!

Pros: The staff was very friendly and approachable!

Cons: I wish the food in the dining room would have been served hotter.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Main dishes could have been serve hotter. Love the chocolate melting cake.. my favorite!
Bar and dining room staff were great!
Nothing too earth-shattering fun in Cozmel. Had a drink and lunch at Carlos and Charlie's.... the drink was good. Lunch was not that great and very over-priced. Prices on the menu were in pesos and I could not tell the actual US cost. A very unmemorable lunch was $62 with tip.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Didn't do much in Georgetown other than ordering a margarita at Margaritaville. Good drink, btw!!