Lasting impressionable experience

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
The overall experience was great . The ship itself had so many fun activiities for both kids and adults which made it east. Our clothes somehow got ruined with some time of brown looking liquid in which most of my husbands clothes were wet. Guest services sent somebody to the cabin with quarters and detergent so I could take care of it . They did offer to wash it all for me but I choose to do it myself. They called and followed up to see if all was ok . We did not encounter any unhappy staff members. Our housekeeping staff his name was Philip from the phillipines was so sweet always had a smile on his face and he made it a point to introduce himself to us when he first met us.

Cabins were a bit tight for 4 people but all we did was sleep in it so it was not a big deal.

Pros: How attentive and friendly all the staff members were. One of the servers even remembered my name.

Cons: Food was good, however it would be nice to see a little more added to the food bars for those who need to eat gluten free but other than that all was great.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!