Truly a FUN ship!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 25, 2011
I just got back from taking a 5 day Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Inspiration. It was one of the best trips I have ever taken! The crew went above and beyond to make it a special trip for everyone there. The ship was beautiful and incredibly clean. The food was delicious and always available! The shows were pretty good, especially "SHOUT!" I loved the ports we went to. Both Grand Cayman and Cozumel are beautiful places with great excursions!

The show "Shout" was wonderful! I do wish they had some of the activities twice. We had late dining and there were several activities we had to miss due to conflicting schedules.

The down comforters were AMAZING! I slept GREAT!
Went through Captian Marvins to go to Sting Ray City and snorkeling. Guides were great and it was half the price of Carnival!
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City
Playas Uvas was great! We saw beautiful fish while snorkeling and the staff was extremely nice!
Don't Miss: snorkeling

Pros: The hospitality, the ports, the food

Cons: The pool wasn't large enough

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!