Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Truly a FUN ship!

Sail Date: July 25, 2011

I just got back from taking a 5 day Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Inspiration. It was one of the best trips I have ever taken! The crew went above and beyond to make it a special trip for everyone there. The ship was beautiful and incredibly clean. The food was delicious and always available! The shows were pretty good, especially "SHOUT!" I loved the ports we went to. Both Grand Cayman and Cozumel are beautiful places with great excursions!

Pros: The hospitality, the ports, the food

Cons: The pool wasn't large enough

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

The show "Shout" was wonderful! I do wish they had some of the activities twice. We had late dining and there were several activities we had to miss due to conflicting schedules.
The down comforters were AMAZING! I slept GREAT!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Went through Captian Marvins to go to Sting Ray City and snorkeling. Guides were great and it was half the price of Carnival!
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City
Playas Uvas was great! We saw beautiful fish while snorkeling and the staff was extremely nice!
Don't Miss: snorkeling