Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise

Sail Date: May 30, 2011

We had a wonderful time on Carnivals Sensation. The staff was wonderful. The ship did have some picture glass that was broken and it is an older ship but we would cruise this ship again.

Pros: dining room staff

Cons: having to go home

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

In the standard room the bed was very firm. There was dust on the walls and corners of the room.
The food was the best. I have cruised with Carnival in the past about four times. The food was the best on this cruise. I was very impressed.
The staff was very friendly. I felt like they would take the time to answer my questions and was willing to help me.
We enjoyed the entertainment. I felt like the cruise director did not compare however to my last cruise director in January from Port Canavaral.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I love Grand Cayman. We wish we had more time at this port. We enjoyed the swimming with the stingrays and recommend this for anyone. There is a lot more to do but not enough time.
Don't Miss: swimming with the stingrays and snorkling
The water is beautiful. We enjoyed the port as well.
Don't Miss: Must go to the three amegois resturant. What fun!