Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: February 22, 2007

My boyfriend gave me this cruise for my birthday and it was the best birthday present I have ever had. We relaxed and enjoyed the food. The shows were excellent. The dancers and singers seemed to come right from Broadway!!! Our stateroom was very comfortable. I slept like a baby every night. All of the staff was very friendly. I found it very easy to get around the ship and find everything I wanted or needed. I came back to work and told everyone what a great cruise it was. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.

Pros: Relaxation, food

Cons: The only thing I didn't like was the smoking in the casino.....

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Next time I will do a different excursion just to see a different part of Cozumel. Our ATV Beach excursion was great!
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs was a hoot!!!
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs was a hoot!!!