I had a great time!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 24, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I loved everything about the ship except getting off was a nightmare. They said self-assisted disembarkation started @ 7:15am. They didn't get off until 8:15. I expected to get off around 8am, because that's what the information I received said. I didn't get off until 9:30. My husband waited 1 1/2 hours to pick me up. If I had just known, I would have told him to come later and just taken my time to eat breakfast, etc.

That said, the cruise itself was wonderful. The food was great, the people that worked there were great, and the guests were great. Loved the spa!
I've been there before. Hurricane Wilma did a lot of damage, but they are recovering. We were able to rent a Jeep for just $35. (ok, plus tax and add-ons, came to areoung $46.) You can drive around most of the island in 1 1/2 hours. The beaches on the south side are georgous and empty.
Don't Miss: the main ruins
Don't Miss: the main ruins

Pros: service, entertainment, other cruisers!

Cons: getting off the ship