Was not the best

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 19, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I went on the Inspiration, which I was nothing compared to the Valor, the food was not as good as the Valor and it was a lot smaller. They had a bigger Karaoke room though, but not enough variety of songs as the Valor had, I loved the Texas Holdem but they needed to have two tables open because there was a waiting line. And they changed the buy in from 20 to 40 which was not fair. There was a sushi bar from 5-8pm which i liked but wasnt much of a variety, but still free sushi! My room was dirty but i guess it was because this was an older ship than the Valor. The staff was nice except the Pursars desk, worst customer service they acted like they hated their job. I wouldnt go again on this ship.
There is nothing in this port you have to catch a cab to go anywhere, But hey its only 1hour from cancun
I was expecting to see a beautiful island but it was ok St. Marteen and St. John a lot nicer!

Pros: Texas Holdem Table, Big Karaoke room

Cons: Small ship, no pool area entertainment