Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great first time cruise

Sail Date: June 29, 2006

My whole family really liked this ship. The service was phenomenal, the activities interesting, and the food enjoyable. The ship is older (I think it was built in 1995) so you can find fault if you want to, but if you go in with a positive mind frame, you should find this cruise very enjoyable.

Pros: The service

Cons: Lack of variety on the set dinner menu

We decided to take a shore excursion on mainland Mexico through Playa del Carmen. I strongly suggest the Caverns by Jeep tour. We got to drive our own Jeep, go snorkeling in a really cool cavern, then relax for an hour on a pristine Mexican beach while enjoying a Mexican buffet. It was terrific.