A very relaxing, enjoyable cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2006
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
The ship, Carnival Inspiration, was great. The crew was very helpful and friendly. Unlike many of our other cruises, my wife and I spent a lot of time in our stateroom just loafing around watching movies, etc. The staterooms, even at the lower level, were very spacious.
As I mentioned earlier, Cozumel is still working on rebuilding after the hurricanes, and although they're doing a good job, they've got a lot of work to do. Also, I'm not much of a shopper.

Pros: A chance to relax and get refreshed

Cons: Cozumel is still quite a ways from its pre-hurricane status