Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was good, but I have seen better

Sail Date: January 31, 2009

the ship is a bit dated and small compared to others I have traveled on. If you have cruised before this ship and the amenities it has would be a let down to most.

Pros: the pool side music, the dining staff was great!

Cons: the overall service, I didnt feel they were as freindly and helpful or as knowledgeable as the should have been.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

I will say you can eat 24-7! evrey where u turn you have an opportunity to chow down. However that being said, one can only eat so many hamburgers or hot dogs and pizza for lunch. The dinners were good and you always had a variety to choose from. Very clean and I had a fantastic wait staff!
about what I expected.
The ship had two ping pong tables available. My daughter and I went to play we had to sign out the equipment, and would you believe they had no balls available! how can you play ping pong without any ball. The girl running that area did even seem to care, she could have called someone to bring up another package of balls, did she do that... of course not!
I think they could have had more afternoon entertainment during "at sea" days.
Three Amigos reestaurant/bar in the port, food is ok but they are very friendly and put on a great show, very fun and entertaining. My 16 year old thought it was the most fun of the entire trip!
George Town, Grand Cayman
I was not what I had remembererd from years past.