Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Thank you !

Sail Date: August 10, 2006

The ship and trip was excellent! My main reason for filling this form out was the great job and personnel in to make sure all my questions were answered before I left. Thanks !

Pros: great price and service

Cons: sushi bar hours

It goes without saying that the ship pushes the excursions because they probably are making a dollar on them - I recommend renting a scooter (32.00 for two people on one) and see the island. We stopped when we wanted and went swimming on the other side of the island that is breathtaking!