Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

some good, some bad and some ugly

Sail Date: July 04, 2011

Let's talk about the decor, well let us just say that I felt like my hair getting bigger and had an overwhelming need to spray it with tons of aqua net. It was some of my families first crusie so they did not have another to compare it to. We choose Carnival mostly for the price and for the kids, we wanted them on the fun ship. The food in the dining room was good and our waitstaff were wonderful. They didn't have us seated together originally and I was told by Gabrielle at the Spirit dining room that it was becasue we didn't all look alike, not surewhat that had to do with the price of oranges but ok. We did get seated all together which was good since I could feel my head get ready to explode if they didn't since we booked the crisue in February for a JUly sail and were suppose to be seated together.

Overall, the kids had a blast and it was a great time.

Pros: Our head waitress was FANTASTIC, Mikaya if you are out there, we loved you!

Cons: The maitre'd in Pride and in the Spirirt dining roon, Omar and Gabrielle you were the rudest

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Chakannaab was no Xcaret in Playa del Carmen