Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Dream Come True

Sail Date: July 17, 2006

This was my first cruise, and I never thought the ship would be so beautiful. The beds were comfortable, I was waited on hand and foot, everyone knew my name, my waiter brought my favorite drink when he saw me and I just felt pampered! The food was wonderful...I liked all the choices..buffets, the formal dining room....food whenever you want... It was all so wonderful. The only food missing was pineapple!

Pros: Sitting on deck under the stars, the breeze in my hair and hearing the waves

Cons: No outside evening events

The activities were great. We had a lot of fun with them. There were activities for the whole family to enjoy!
My kids were happy! There were always kids around and my children made a lot of new friends on board. They took pictures together and were very sad when the cruise ended.
I can't compare this to other cruises as this was my first, but I'd certainly come back and do it again!
Quality was wonderful....I finally was able to try all the exotic desserts I had only heard about.
Rooms were neat and attractive and beds were comfortable!
Its nice having the staff know your name! They were friendly and I liked having my bed prepped at night.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
A must see is Dunns River Falls. As it was beautiful it was also one of the most terrifying things I've tried. Still, I did it and will talk about it for the rest of my life!
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls
George Town, Grand Cayman
We chose snorkling with the stingrays and coral reefs. It was the highlight of our trip! I just wish we had some direction with the snorkles, as we never used them before. I couldn't get the breathing down right, and kept panicing. But the experience was awesome!
Don't Miss: snorkling with the stingrays and coral reefs