Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: July 17, 2006

We were very happy with the ship and the staff. The staff was very friendly and the ship was very clean. Best bed I have ever slept in !!!!!!!!

Pros: food, pleasant staff

Cons: none

Can see its a older ship, but I thought it looked great. Very clean.
Staff was excellent!!!!!! Carnival really improved its service
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Did excursion on Martha Brae river. Very nice but 90 minuter bus ride each way. Wish I knew ahead of time. In fairness it was listed in small print.
George Town, Grand Cayman