Excellent Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2006
We were very happy with the ship and the staff. The staff was very friendly and the ship was very clean. Best bed I have ever slept in !!!!!!!!

Staff was excellent!!!!!! Carnival really improved its service

Can see its a older ship, but I thought it looked great. Very clean.

Did excursion on Martha Brae river. Very nice but 90 minuter bus ride each way. Wish I knew ahead of time. In fairness it was listed in small print.
Very nice!! Beaches were beautiful
Very nice!! Beaches were beautiful

Pros: food, pleasant staff

Cons: none